Are you a 3PL with multiple clients across multiple facilities, geographic locations and time zones?
You probably require a third party software platform is built from the ground up to support complexity and multiplicity across any combination of companies, clients, facilities, geo-locations, multiple customers in a single building or any other variables. True Multi-Tenancy on a Single Instance of the Software across time zones, regions, languages and user roles. have the option of creating one company code per warehouse or a company code with multiple warehouses.
There is no limit to the number of customers a 3PL can create and maintain in HighJump's enterprise third party logistics application. Master Customer accounts can also be configured to allow for managing inventory by customer business unit. For example, a master customer of "XYZ" may be configured with child customers of XYZ US, XYZ Canada.
Customer setup is quick and easy in HighJump's third party logistics application. Customer setup is profile driven. Key information captured includes:
- Customer name and address
- Customer contacts
- Invoicing cycle (Weekly renewals, invoice per receipt etc.)
- Charges per customer - for example storage and handling inbound
- Rates per customer
- FIFO rules (expiry date FIFO, lot FIFO etc.) - this can be overridden by item, destination, host request
- Workflow i.e. RF or paper based
- How the inventory is tracked- as Item / Lot or batch code / License Plate ID
- Any extra charges or special services that are automatically applied (case picking charges, for example)