HighJump is now a Leader in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) report. To HighJump, the results exemplify the company’s dedication and ability to empower businesses worldwide with the connected and automated supply chain of the future.
Since joining Körber Logistics Systems in 2017, HighJump has rapidly expanded its geographic footprint, solution portfolio and overall technology capabilities through the expertise of a combined 1,000+ experts with proven deployments across the globe. HighJump made major strides for the digital transformation of supply chain operations, enabling advanced data analytics and emerging technologies spanning artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, blockchain, IoT and machine learning. This includes:
- Adding over 100 new WMS customers, totaling an estimated 1,200 WMS customers in nearly 80 countries, over the past year.
- Rapid year-over-year cloud WMS revenue increase of 50% in 2018 under HighJump’s global cloud initiative, HighJump NOW.
- The launch of HighJump CLASS for warehouse simulation and the HighJump Warehouse Control System to capitalize on automation investments.
- Continued emphasis on voice technology, bridging staff and advanced automation technology.
- Increasing capacity for services and support for stronger customer enablement.
- Bolstering its network of strategic and execution partners, with more than 80 partners providing local consultation, integration and implementation services for HighJump’s solutions worldwide.
The HighJump warehouse management system (WMS) scales and adapts to the needs of small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs), global enterprises and third party logistics (3PL). Unlike other solutions, users can configure the HighJump WMS to meet their specific requirements. Even further functionality and visibility into operations and resources is available through the end-to-end suite of supply chain management applications – the HighJump Essentials.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems, C. Klappich, Simon Tunstall, 8 May 2019.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.