Today at NRF HighJump is showcasing the latest for ecommerce. HighJump provides retailers with the connected, automated supply chain of the future to conquer complexity and deliver upon ever heightening consumer expectations.
Consumer demands for purchasing convenience, cost, delivery speed and choice are rising. This requires closer cooperation between retailers and third-party logistics (3PL) and intensified collaboration with brick and mortar operations – all in light of a shrinking workforce. HighJump and its sister companies under Körber Logistics Systems, a provider of diverse supply chain solutions and services spanning eight companies dispersed worldwide, enable this through an unrivaled product portfolio and the support of more than 2,500 logistics experts and partners.
Key solutions for ecommerce include:
- Warehouse management systems (WMS) that scale and adapt to the needs of small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs), global enterprises and 3PLs. The WMSs streamline operations amongst DCs, adjust for seasonality and provide advanced capabilities for reverse logistics.
- Warehouse control system (WCS) for seamless integration and management of the latest automation technologies while providing real-time visibility into complex workflows.
- Applications for traceability, such as Skytrack, which provide shipment visibility and notifications pivotal for last-mile delivery.
- Robotics solutions will empower the integration, design and rapid adoption of autonomous mobile robotics (AMR) through new partnerships with vendors worldwide to extend and evolve operations to meet SLAs - even under SKU proliferation.
- Warehouse simulation and design to optimize and assess throughput and plan for next-generation technologies via CLASS.
- Voice technology bridges staff and advanced automation technology to enhance operations via one of the world’s largest and most experienced Honeywell Vocollect voice integration teams.
- Additional digital capabilities catered to specific needs, such as software solutions for DOM and retail execution, or hardware solutions such as palletizers, layer pickers/sorters and conveyors.
NRF attendees can learn more at HighJump stand 4037.
For more information, see HighJump's NRF press release.